Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hello again

Well, here I am back. My personal life has been very stressful lately. My father in law passed away and my mother in law has moderate Alzheimer's and has come to live with us. Then having missed 3 weeks to get everything under control and playing catch up working 50+ hours a week, but still needing to manage my family, with the addition. So here I am.... My newest development is my doc thinks I am dairy (casein) intolerant too. My autoimmune responses are not calming down as he expected and causing congestion in my liver and spleen. Wow, has this been hard for me to accept.... I have done the testing (before I chickened out) to see if I am. But I can say that I don't remember dreading the results of my gluten test as much as I am dreading these. Then when I mentioned it to my mom she said oh yeah when you were a baby they said you were allergic to milk but I just gave your more formula and you were fine. I was adopted, she was told this when they adopted me and gave her soy formula for me. Her thoughts were that she had raised 5 boys already and she knew better..... Well we shall see

No comments: