Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Gluten-free benefits

Well, I have definitely noticed that I am not such a gassy girl...And so has my husband. I can tell a difference in how I feel. the more I read and realize what I was going through the more I owe to Caylor. I don't necessary feel that other doctors were to blame for not testing and diagnosing me I just feel that Caylor took the time to learn about what was going on with me as a whole person and being Ms medical coder and being told all the years oh yeah that's normal for endometriosis or you have a nervous stomach. I got my first ulcer at 19. That was the beginning of the symptoms... My eczema that would not go away for years....hmmm Who wants to really tell someone that they have diarrhea once a week or talk about the baby you lost in your second trimester. They just pat you on the back and say they understand and how hard it must be. I owe you Caylor for saving my life and giving me quality of life... I have learned a valuable lesson.

No comments: