Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Greetings...

Wow, where does one start when they are starting a blog. This has been somewhat overwhelming... but I am going for it. I have been diagnosed with gluten intolerance got the diagnosis last Thursday. This has not been easy... Over the next few weeks I will introduce different portions of my world to you. There is just way too much for one day (lol) so I will break it up. My life starting last Thursday on must be gluten free. In the past few days, since receiving my diagnosis my experiences with telling people about this have been mixed. While some that I have shared with that who know someone who also shares my condition are understanding and supportive others have dismissed it as a new fad and "everyone is gluten intolerant". I feel it is my duty/destiny to share/blog this with you. While I have only had this condition for less than a week I feel like I have been brought here for a reason.... So here I am gluten-free, married with a 4 year old son and 19 year old daughter and a grandmother soon. Life has handed me this, and I am strong so I know life has not given me anything more than I can handle...

No comments: